Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

HGTV.com feature

A few weeks ago,  I got an email from a writer for HGTV.com asking if they could feature my Outdoor Toy Organizer in an article on the HGTV.com website.
To say that I was excited would be a major understatement!
I love watching HGTV and I love browsing HGTV.com for awesome ideas....so knowing that one of my projects would be featured there was such an honor. I got an email today saying that the article was up and I was so excited that I just had to share it here with y'all! The article is called Clever Uses for Everyday Items in the Garage. I know my original project was for outdoors, but honestly it would work even better inside a garage! Here's a little preview of what the article is about straight from HGTV.com:
Upcycled decor is smart and savvy, so why save all the best ideas for inside the home? We've gathered clever redos from inspired DIYers with a talent for giving new life to old things that are perfect for the garage.


I would love for you to hope over to HGTV.com and check out the article. I know you have all seen my Outdoor Toy Organizer before, but there are also a ton of other great ideas that are perfect for organizing your garage or outdoor space...just in time for spring cleaning too! 
Pin It!

17 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on being featured on HGTV.com! That is so awesome!! I love your blog and have been following for a long time! :)

Kelli said...

That is the COOLEST thing ever and you absolutely deserve the recognition :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow, that is amazing. Congrats on such a big honor. You deserve it as you always have such great ideas!
Blessings!

Foursons said...

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for you!!!!! You are officially bonafide now. :D Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Kmama said...

That is so cool! You're famous!! Congrats on the feature!!

Jess said...

WOW! Congrats!!! Thanks so awesome :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Congratulations, Kelli!!! That is awesome. :)

Kelly said...

Congrats! I love all of your great ideas!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats girl!!


Kendall
songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

carissa said...

wow! what a treat!!! congrats. i'm so happy for you. you totally deserve it. : ) HGTV is lucky to have you.

Carrie said...

That is so FUN and cool! congrats! I have a feeling they will be asking you again to feature more of your ideas! I did love that project...and we need some help in our garage! Loved the filing cabinet idea on their website too! Great job Kelli!

Dee said...

That is SOOOO awesome! Congrats on being featured!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Congrats, girl!!! Super exciting!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Darcie said...

How absolutley exciting Kelli!!!! So happy for you, and strangly not that surprised...YOu are so creative that it was just a matter of time! COngratulations friend!

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Oh my goodness - this is AMAZING!!! Congratulations - you totally deserve it. You always have the cutest projects and ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...