Home AboutMe Crafts Food

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wordle Wednesday


I saw one of these "wordles" on another blog the other day and thought it was the neatest thing. The website says it generates "word clouds" from whatever text you enter. You can also enter in the URL for a blog and it will make a "word cloud" from the blog entries. I played around with it the other day and made this one with all of our names. I couldn't figure out how to save it, so I printed it out, took a picture, and uploaded it {that's why the wordle looks funny and so dark}. It was a fun website to play around with.....you should try it!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Andria said...

Love it! Yea, I saw it at some time too, bookmarked it and have yet to make one to use. Fun stuff! Perhaps there's a code for you to use for your blog? Guess they don't want you saving it as a jpeg? Wierd.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...